North by Honeywell Silver Shield 14.5'' Chemical-Resistant PV/EVOH Gloves, 2.7 mil, Size 10 (RWS-57037) by Honeywell at Mocksville Fire. MPN: RWS-57037. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. North by Honeywell Silver Shield 14.5'' Chemical-Resistant PV/EVOH Gloves can resist more than 280 different chemicals including alcohols, aliphatics,
Product Description & Reviews
North by Honeywell Silver Shield 14.5" Chemical-Resistant PV/EVOH Gloves can resist more than 280 different chemicals including alcohols, aliphatics, aromatics, chlorines, ketones and esters. EVOH film combines the gas barrier properties and organic solvent resistance of polyvinyl-alcohol with the thermo-forming and water-resistant properties of polyethylene. The thin 2.7-mil gauge makes these chemical-resistant gloves ideal for wearing as a liner under other gloves. They are also well-suited to workers prone to allergies since they do not contain latex or chemical accelerators. The ambidextrous design of these safety gloves features a smooth surface and straight cuffs in a 14.5 inch length for good wrist coverage.
Features & Highlights
- Resistant to over 280 chemicals including alcohols, aliphatics, aromatics, chlorines, ketones and esters; 2.7-mil gauge for skin-tight fit
- Can be used as an inner / liner glove for maximum protection in heavy-duty jobs where the dangers of mechanical damage to gloves are high
- EVOH film provides a gas barrier, organic solvent and water resistance; does not contain allergy-inducing latex or chemical accelerators
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM D3389-05 Abrasion Test; ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM F1790-97 Cut Test; EN374, EN388, EN420 approved
- Recommended uses: chemical environments, manufacturing
Chemical Resistant Gloves
Tools & Home Improvement
1.25 x 6 x 8 inches
6.46 x 0.47 x 7.64 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Honeywell, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 2-100-7, ean: 0076490484644,
industrial-products5-layer film offers a wide spectrum of chemical resistance| Thin 2.5 mil golve helps maintain a worker's sense of touch. Petrochemicals and refining | Chemical transport | HazMat work | Aircraft and aerospace. ...
By MCR Safety
'Chemical Resistant Gloves, PVC, Fully, 28.00 mil, 12 In., Cuff Gauntlet, Lining Kevlar(R), Glove Size 2XL, Color Red, Unsupported, Resists Abrasion, Chemicals, Oils, Package Quantity 12'Price For: Each Application: Automotive, Farming, Landscaping...
mpn: B131/8, ean: 0735090185831,
Honeywell North Butyl gloves have the highest permeation resistance to gas or water vapors of any glove compound available. Ideal for use in ketones and esters. Gloves stay flexible and sensitive, even at low temperatures. 11" length and curved finge...